Come visit our rehearsal space in Burlington Ontario. We have 2 live rooms. Both are equipped with a P.A., 3 microphones, drums, bass rig and two guitar amps with cabinets. If you prefer you may provide your own amps or drum breakables or pedals, whatever your preference. In addition to being a comfortable jam space, Rehearsal room B is used for the drum isolation room when recording live off the floor.
Rehearsal Room A
- P.A. – Yorkville MC12d Mixer w/ Yorkville Powered Monitors (Speakers)
- Bass Amp – Traynor 800H w/ 4×10 Speaker Cabinet
- Guitar Amp – Peavey 5150 w/ Mesa Boogie 4×12 (slant) Speaker Cabinet
- 2nd Guitar Amp – Peavey JSX w/ Marshall 1960 A (slant) 4×12 Speaker Cabinet
- Yamaha Stage Custom (Bigger Drums) w/ Sabian AAX series Cymbals & Iron Cobra Single Kick Pedal
- 2 Sennheiser e835 vocal mics
- 1 Shure Beta 57 (lead vocals)
Slots over 2hrs in any room receive their last hour for $10.00.